Pilana is well known European (Czech) brand. They have most up-to date production of bimetal bandsaw blades. Pilana blade manufacturing production line is equipped with the best European technologies. Only the bimetal coils produced in Western Europe are used for the manufacturing of their tools.
We have sales team of engineers with full technical knowledge which helps in providing satisfactory service and support to our customers. Can weld more than 300 loops of bandsaw blade every day due to inhouse own welding service
- Hardness & Wear resistance
- Best Combination
- Latest Production technology
- Size Varity to match requirement
- Quick response to enquiry
- Sound Technical knowledge
- Delivery on time
- Customer satisfaction
- Blade size as per customer specification / requirement
Type of Blades
- M42 UNIVERSAL – Ideal Band Saw Blade for Small Solid Material and Medium Wall Thickness Tubes.
- M42 MASSIVE – Specially Designed for Medium and Large Cross Section Cutting of Solid Material.
- M42 ALUCUT – Specially Designed for Easy Aluminum Cutting.
- M42 PROFILE – Band Saw Blade for Smooth Tubes Cutting.
- M42 REGULAR – Band Saw Blade for Small Cross-Section Solids and Tubes.
- M42 REGULAR PLUS – Band Saw Blade for Large Cross-Sections.
- M42 PLUSCUT – Band Saw Blade with Extra Positive Rake Angle.
- M51 MASSIVE PROFI – Specially designed for cutting solid Materials of Large Cross-Sections.
- M51 GRINDCUT (+TiN**) – Ground-Teeth Profile for the Best Cutting Results. (** Optional TiN coating on request).
- M51 TEMPEST – Premium Band Saw Blade for Supper-Alloys Cutting.
- WOODCUT – Bimetal Band Saw Blade for Wood Cutting.