25 years of experience to serve you better
Formerly known as Al Faya Iron Mongery Factory, Saftech was established as a profit making organization, seeing the scope of job shop activities and its future demand. We have been operating in UAE since 1995, providing engineering goods, machining and fabrication services for a broad spectrum of businesses. We prides ourselves on our speedy response to customer needs.
We have also taken distributorship of various European products that were time tested at our facility.
With more than 75 equipments, including 1 to 5 axis CNC Machines, CNC bending machine, automatic cutting machines, press machines, welding machines, we can take up the most challenging and complex jobs
With a very experienced and highly skilled team, customers can trust their job is being handled by professionals
With advanced instruments like Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), digital height gauge, XRF Analyzer, various analog and digital measuring instruments, our customers can be certain of only quality products
CAD / CAM
A dedicated team with the latest software in 2D & 3D CAD helps in making engineering drawing effortlessly while CAM gives an advantage in making complex parts rapidly and accurately
Inception of Al Faya Iron Mongery in Dubai
First CNC machine
ISO 9001 Certified
Renamed to Saftech Engineering Works
ERP tally and Camworks added
Shifted to purpose built facility in Ras Al Khaimah
CNC 4-Axis and 5-Axis machines from Switzerland added
CNC Plasma cutter, CNC Press brake and CNC Puncher added
Designed and developed a 100 ton Hydraulic press machine 100% inhouse
Developed Eye Bolt Forging – M6 to M52
Started General trading business with Sole distributorship of Panter, Pilana, & DC Swiss in UAE
First 3D printer installed
Zoller Pre-setter and Tool Shrink fit added
5-Axis simultaneous machining capability added- Doosan SMX 2600
Became authorized sole distributor of Maykestag carbide tools & Albretch in UAE
Added CMM & XRF Material Analyser
- To provide continual service improvement by prevention of non-conformity
- Ensure customer’s need are understood and are fully meet.
- Perform all activities correctly, at the first time.
- Ensure all staff are trained and competent in their responsibilities.
- Operate To the principles and procedure of saftech quality management system.
- Periodically review their QMS for its relevancy to the business
- Continually improve its operation by undertaking and achieving quality and process objective.
- Provide service in compliance with applicable local legal/ regulatory requirement.
- 5 Axis Turn-Mill Centers
- Horizontal Turning
- Coordinate Measuring machine (CMM)
- Tool Presetter
- CNC Press Brake
- CNC Puncher
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- Horizontal Boring Mill
- Surface grinder
- SolidWorks and CAM software
- Automatic cutting machines
- Press machines: Ranging from 20 to 100 tons.
- Welding machines (TIG. MIG, ARC, GAS)
- Measuring Instruments
- Lifting Equipment’s
- Diverse range of machinery suitable of anchor bolt manufacturing
Custom CNC Machining Processes & Capabilities
- Contour Turning
- Form Turning
- Taper Turning
- Straight Turning
- Thread Milling
- Alloy Steels
- Bronze Alloys
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 5 Axis Machining
- CNC Control Capabilities
- CNC Milling
- Reverse Engineering
- Manual Milling
- Manual Machine Turn
- CAD Design Services
- CAM Programming Services
- 100 tonne Bending machine
- Boring Machine
- TIG/MIG/ARC/GAS welding
- Surface Grinding
- Three-jaw chuck
- Four-jaw chuck
- In-House Fixturing & Tooling
Corporate Social Responsibility
We know that every business impacts directly or indirectly towards the world around us. We, at Saftech, believe that it is our not just our responsibility but our privilege to give back to our society and environment. For this we have taken firm steps in the following fields
We started a free public library in Ratlam, MP, so that everyone has easy access to books and to encourage reading especially in the younger generation. It is named as Vision 2020 in reference to the book written by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- In 2011, we started the first free library
- In 2014, we added a 2nd free public library
Waste Management Research
Another team was set up to research more speedy, efficient and effective ways to convert our wet waste into compost so as to decrease the amount of waste that is going into our landfills.
Simple measures like water saving devices, growing a lot of our crops, raising chickens, recycling food waste to convert it to manure to use for our garden and crops have been taken.
We are in the process of making a forest by the Miyawaki method of afforestation.
Research for Upliftment of Farmers and Rural Societies
In 2017, Saftech set up a team in India to research methods to help improve the life of farmers. They have been exploring techniques for rainwater harvesting, organic farming, increasing of crop yields etc.